Credibility of Your Business
- Membership in the Greater Savannah Black Chamber of Congress (GSBCC) can increase your organization’s public perception. About 63% of consumers are more likely to purchase from business members of chambers. (American Business Mag, 2012).
- Perception is increased amongst consumers and other business owners when your organization is identified as a member of a chamber of commerce (Dearborn Chamber of Commerce in Michigan).
Advocacy and Support
The GSBCC will be your voice in the community and government. The chamber will advocate for your businesses concerning matters in your business’s best interest. There is strength in numbers.Read more
Marketing, Visibility, and Exposure
- Your company will be listed in the chamber newsletter, social media, and other marketing material; this is often seen by other organizations and consumers within the community, thus increasing your visibility.
- The chamber can also promote your services through events such as grand openings and re-openings.
- The chamber can also assist your business or provide guidance relating to public relations efforts.
Networking is crucial to stay alive, but strategic networking goes a step beyond.
Strategic networking is making those connections that can benefit you and the business you are networking with. The GSBCC can help you both determine beneficial services that two member companies can offer each other.
Professional and Business Development & Evolvement
- The GSBCC will provide you and your business with professional development and growth and business development sessions.
- You can benefit from learning how to grow your business, brand yourself and your company, and have a wealth of other developmental opportunities.
Public Policy Influence
- The GSBCC will keep you informed on important legislation and work on your behalf to make sure those creating the policy will keep you on their minds.
- Legislatures often consider small businesses, but having a concrete image of your business can make them more deliberative in their decision-making.
A part of the Greater Savannah Black Chamber of Commerce’s mission is to share and highlight the best our community offers and create sustainable results that build economically, intellectually, and culturally. We offer events and resources to enhance these initiatives to continue to grow and highlight our best. We focus on empowering a diverse culture of African American professionals, entrepreneurs, and the community in the Savannah Metro and throughout the Coastal Empire.